Thursday 20 December 2012

Strictly Ladygrove Park Style is a winner!

It's nearly the end of Term 2, which can only mean one thing: STRICTLY!! 

Once again the Year 6s have stunned us with their talents. We enjoyed a showcase of varied dances and styles - all choreographed to a very high standard. 

A massive thanks to our fabulous judges: Craig, Darcey, Len and Bruno. The audience were certainly entertained by Bruno's participation.
Congratulations to the winners, Ebony and David and the wonderful runners up; Sugar and Spice. 

Merry Christmas to you all from

Brucie & Tess



























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done David and Ebony you did deserve it

from Lana

Anonymous said...

Well done David and Ebony! You deserved to win, I loved your dance and your new name, Debony!!

From Jenna

Anonymous said...

I loved strictly it was really fun I would do it again

Anonymous said...

I loved strictly it was really fun.I would do it again

from Joseph